Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It is the middle of July and the morning weather is cool and breezy. This is has been a common event for several mornings. Shasa arrived wearing a sweater. Recent mid day temperatures have been mostly feeling like warm spring or early autumn. Half degree or a full degree upwards in comparison to the recorded averagage temperatures is in my opinion not a trend for increased warming of the planet. There have been unusual cold days; and the other day, I was greeted with morning dampness in the air from rain. Snow on palm trees and in Los Angeles does not convince me of global warming. Termperature rise of a few degrees does not convince me of global warming.

I have not heard any comments from the believers of the hype to say what the true culprit of the global warming is: That massive ball of gas 93,000,000 miles away from Earth.




















No comments: