Tuesday, August 28, 2007


I suppose I should be surprised; but then again, maybe I should not be. It makes no sense in any combination to support illegal immigration. What I find and consider so offensive is the idea the illegals have a right to be here for breaking the law by coming into the country. Do the il-ims and their ignorant supporters approve of illegally entering the United States only or any country of their chosing?

UPDATE

I sincerly hope elvira arellano becomes the most visible example of the arrogance of illegal immigration. I have read comments from other sites that elvira is somewhat physically attractive. All I see is an oozing vileness from her. She broke our laws by entering this country twice and she thinks she has earned some right to be here. What about the thousands of people from other countries that are waiting, completing the required forms and paying the fees to be legal citizens?


No comments: