Monday, December 17, 2007

As I had mentioned before, one of the more interesting things about my relationship with Merly is the time difference between us. The sub topic is that some of our significant dates are celebrated twice in respect to each other. Yesterday was 16 December for me while it was 17 December (Merly's birthday)in the Philippines. I called Merly yesterday to wish her a Happy Birthday and she was able to momentarily chat with Mom. I was very nice for them to hear and speak to each other. Anyway, today is now 17 December so I can officially celebrate Merly's birthday once again. I suspect this will be a long standing tradition when Merly is finally here in that we celebrate events twice; one for the Philippines and one for here.
Two days to have fun?
Youbetcha!!!

No comments: