Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last night, Mom felt ill enough to vomit. I think she brought up everything in her stomach. I took her to the hospital emergency at about 9 Pm. It was approximately 1130 when I was able to see her. She was napping when I approached her and she woke to tell me that she was being prepped for a CT scan. The symptoms of nausea and pain were very similar to the first time this happened so the doctors wanted to keep her overnight for observation.
I called the emergency room this morning approximately 8 Am and the staff nurse indicated that Mom was admitted and she gave me Mom's room number. I was then transferred and I spoke to Mom and she sounded to be in good spirits. She indicated that again a tube was inserted through her nose to her stomach to pump out everything.
She said for me to call her at Noon (which is about 20 minutes from now)

No comments: