Saturday, October 04, 2008

The first rain of the season occurred sometime last night. The weather is getting noticeably cooler; but, not so much. The past summer season felt more like spring than high heat summer. I really miss those hot summer days of my youth growing up on Eagle Way.

For the most part, I have avoided making posts regarding the upcoming General Election. It simply amazes me how much the liberal democrat person is woefully ignorant. I suppose I could spend the next several weeks dertailing how corrupt the democrat party is. I see no point to it. I will say that I will be voting Republican. I will pray that John McCain does win the Presidency against obama.

Although the General Election is the most significant current event worldwide, my significant situation is the upcoming embassy interview for Merly on the 10th of this month. As far as I am aware, she has all the documents necessary. She has memorized all the details regarding our relationship. I am not going to worry; but, the feeling is more like Christmas morning excitement. I am praying blessing for Merly to have a successful interview. I am expecting her to arrive to the US early November.

No comments: