Wednesday, June 20, 2007










I went to a toy & comic store grand opening on the 16th. Once again, wore my Stargate uniform costume. The 501st stormtroopers were there to participate in costume. Once again, I was alone with my SG costume. It was a good fun time as I was able to see Ira and my niece Cara again. (My goodness she has grown!!!) Anyway, I decided at the last minute to get my anime version portrait done. I really like it and have decided to start a collection of myself in anime version artwork. The black/white is the original. I decided to colorize it and do some minor adjustmetns.
The weapon Im carrying is the P90. As I understandit, the shells are ejected from the bottom of the weapon. The original has a couple shells visible outside of my trigger arm. I cut them away and placed them at the bottom of the other ejected shells. I erased one shell from the thigh area. So those were the only adjustments I modified from the original.





No comments: