Friday, July 06, 2007

Magandang Umaga. Ako po si Al Artola Lovett at siya Merlywinda Pateo Machete, asawa ko. Kumusta ka?
One year ago to this day, I sent an introductory email for the establishment of friendship and the possibility of a serious relationship. I found Merly at the JadeRune.com (a Christian website for free penpal matching with Filipina ladies.) after a few days of browsing through the hundreds of possible matches. There was something about her profile photos that immediately attracted me to her. Her words had the same effect. Ten days later, I received a response from Merly. Again, there was something in her words I found attractive about her. I wanted to know more about her and hoped and prayed she would find me interesting and attractive for her standards. As you can obviously see, our friendship has developed into a serious LDR (Long Distance Relationship)

Over the next few days, I will post more later about our first year.

Merly, Maraming salamat sa everything. Ikaw maganda at smart girl at anak na babae sa Diyos. Ito ang totoo. Ikaw the best gift from God. I am truly blessed at grateful talaga. Mahal na mahal na mahal kita. Magpakailanman.
MMMWWWAAAHHH

No comments: