Friday, July 13, 2007

This is my 2 year old niece Shasa. This photo was taken of her popping through my car sunroof as if she is a mini tank commander. It truly is an enjoyment to provide daycare for her; because, one of the things she likes is to watch Youtube videos with me. One particular video she loves to sing along in her 2 year capability and comprehension. Listening to her sing along has me laughing hysterically. The other day while watching the video I was made aware from my profile that I maintained an account with Youtube for a year since 11 July 06. This is truly a month of celebrations. So I invite you to watch Shasa's favorite video for your Friday Funtime Feature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O_r2psdrQkM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful....

it's so good for our souls to have beautiful little children remind us to enjoy life alittle.

~mariana

Anonymous said...

hahaha, that's a funny clip too!

~mariana