Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Even though the title of my blog is Anything, Everything & Nothing; I feel I have been posting mostly current events that are of interetst to me of both national and global topics. They would definitely qualify as both anything and everything in regards to current events. So now let me begin the A&E of personal interests.
Last night I was watching the movie Duma.

Seeing the cheetah reminded me both of my longstanding fascination of this species of big cats and my blog redirect to more personal topics. I can remember my very first attraction of the cheetah. It was a black/white photo. I can't remember if it was for perfume or diamond jewelery. I will begin my quest to find it. I was able to find the Dead Man Walking tornado, so I should be able to find the cheetah photo again.

No comments: