Friday, August 17, 2007

I just figured how to use the highlight link.

At Baptist Press is an article posted back in 14 Feb 07 with the topic of people publically denying the existence of The Holy Spirit. I was made away of this yesterday by Pastor Rod Parsley. It seems there are hundreds (if not thousands) of people uploading video confessions of denying The Holy Spirit. From what I can glean is that this is an effort by an atheist. I did not bother to get the specific details as who the site originator is; but, I find myself simply not interested to know. I am of the belief that there are simply some things one does not do in defiance against God no matter how radical or extreme the action. One of those things a person should never ever do is to deny the existence of The Trinity. I am simply unable to comprehend Human existence without God as the atheist seems to easily do.

UPDATE
South Korean Hostages
Something much better to report and here and finally this.

No comments: