Sunday, April 13, 2008

All of last week, I was hit hard with some kind of flu virus. No vomiting or diarrhea but constant fever. It started with the typical chills and a painful cough then the body temp steadily increased. For about three days, I had peaked at 102 degrees. Most of the week I was bouncing from 99-101 degrees.
Finally for this weekend, I am feeling much better. The body temp is returning to 98 and the cough is of the type to indicate I'm on the recovery.
During my week, I learned that Bob's day program had some kind of viral infection of the facility and it had to be cleaned and certified. Two of the people had to be sent home. I'm suspecting that Bob got infected by the virus Thursday of that previous week because he got sick that following Friday then I got infected from taking care of him. Bob is doing better also.

No comments: