Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mom is steadily improving; but, still has to stay in the hospital. She has been swelling as result of some of the medications they gave her so that has to be treated as well. Overall just by listening to her voice she is improving.

Merly is waiting for her set of documents to arrive so she can prepare for both the medical exam and the embassy interview. The interview is set for 11 September. She and I want to get the exam done as soon as possible so in case there is anything wrong, it can be corrected now before going into the embassy interview. I'm just so excited that she will be here soon (with God's blessings) I still marvel and give my gratitude for finding Merly and having her in my life. Never ever had I been blessed with a relationship to last two years.

Happy Happy Joy Joy.

No comments: